Getting the maximum production out of your CBI equipment really is the bottom line. Wouldn’t you rather have money coming out of the discharge conveyor and into your pocket than into your fuel tank and out your exhaust?
Now is the time to be proactive and schedule a call with CBI's Preventative Maintenance team. During a preventative maintenance visit, a CBI technician will evaluate your machinery and recommend updates and/or improvements aimed at the prevention of breakdowns and failures. The primary goal of preventative maintenance is to preserve and enhance your equipment’s reliability by replacing worn components before they fail. In addition, we will work with your operators to ensure they know what to look for when doing a routine maintenance check.
Long-term benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Program include:
- Increased machine reliability and fuel savings
- Decrease downtime and unnecessary emergency services
- Reduce operational costs
- Ability to budget for part replacements
- Increased equipment resale or trade-in value
- Enhance perception of your business because of your machine’s reliability
- Increase profitability!